Old 01-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Clark

Default Floppy still no go

I have installed Kfloppy but still can't find my floppy drive?

Any ideas?

Clark.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Donn

> I have installed Kfloppy but still can't find my floppy drive?
At the risk of being slapped - have you tried the front panel on your
computer

Old 01-10-2008, 06:23 PM
"Tipton, Timothy"

> > I have installed Kfloppy but still can't find my floppy drive?

> At the risk of being slapped - have you tried the front panel on your
> computer

/me slap Donn with a large trout

;P

Statement of Confidentiality:
This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Donn

> /me slap Donn with a large trout
/d ducks and rebuts with halibut :P

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/

Old 01-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Billie Walsh

Donn wrote:
>> I have installed Kfloppy but still can't find my floppy drive?
>>
> At the risk of being slapped - have you tried the front panel on your
> computer

Me thinks you need a bit more than a slap for that one.