-   -   Looping through folders in KMail (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/32398-looping-through-folders-kmail.html)

Rosalind Mitchell 01-08-2008 08:51 PM

Looping through folders in KMail

I'm using KMail 1.9.6 under Kubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy)

In the past I've used the setting to Loop in All Folders to go through unread
mail, and it's worked fine. Unfortunately, in this release it seems not to
be working. Once mail in one folder has been read, pressing <+> no longer
moves to the next folder with unread mail.

Somebody has suggested that this is a Gutsy problem, no a KMail problem Is
somebody right?

Rosie
--
Currently Reading GRAFTON, SUE: K is for Killer
The Book of Enitharmon: http://swanofkennet.livejournal.com