Old 02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default laptop battery life monitor plasmoid

Does anyone know of a plasmoid or app that can show the remaining
battery life in time, not percentage?

I am on 9.10 and upgraded to KDE 4.3.5 and have for some time been
asking myself what value it has to me that the battery life plasmoid
only shows "percentage remaining". Either a choice to see time
(estimated, I know) or an option somewhere to configure would be great.

It is a bit irritating to have to open a console and do "sudo powertop"
to get a time estimate.

Kind regards,
Sinclair