Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 PM
"Alan Dacey Sr."

Default FYI: Hulu and Flash Problems

Running Kubuntu 9.10.
I've has problems playing some flash videos on some sites and Hulu would not
work at all. After poking around I found that the package kubuntu-firefox-
installer was never removed even though the description says it will be.
After purging the package, everything works, even BBC videos.

--
Alan

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not
to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the
Constitution."
Abraham Lincoln