Old 01-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Arnaud bourree

Default Default open some xml with kate and other with konqueror

Hello,

By default, all xml file are opened by Konqueror.
I would like to open some xml with some namespaces with Kate instead
of Konqueror, open when click on in Dolphin and without select Kate
through "Open with" contextual menu.
For example file with <!DOCTYPE beans SYSTEM
"http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd"> should be
opened with Kate.

Did anybody do something like and can explain me how to do it?

Regards,

Arnaud.