Old 01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default No subtitles

Dear friends,

Since some time ago I don't have any subtitles in Kaffeine and Dragon player
(when running DVD's or video files with separate sub file). All options for
subtitles are inactive in both players.

At the same time while running the same movies I have the subtitles in Gnome
Mplayer.

Any ideas? Thanks.
gk