Old 01-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Bas Roufs

Default Fwd: Kubuntu Karmic: OK, but sometimes like uncontrolled horse (Was: Switching a friend to Ubuntu)

P.S. The two screenshots I refer to in the message below, are
apparently too big for transmission via the list. That's why I have
brought them together in a PDF at this address:
http://circleletter.rainbowinfo.net/Screenshots.pdf
(203 KB).