Old 01-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Knapp

Default Wifi that does not roam, interfaces settings

I have a desktop system that is using wifi with wpa2. What would the
settings be in interfaces? Is this a good idea? I understand with it
all preset that it will boot the system faster but what of dropped
connections, will it auto reconnect? Will this work with network
manager? Maybe something else is better? When the connection is
dropped my desktop often freezes up. Is this normal?
Thanks all.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.