Old 01-05-2008, 04:52 AM
Clark

Default Video Problem WMV - Anton

Apologies Anton

Kubuntu version is 7.10, the most current I think.

Clark.

Anton Rolls wrote:

Before I can be sure I can help you, I need to know:

What version of Kubuntu are you running ?

Anton.

Clark wrote:

Thanks to Paul s. and D. Michael Mcintyre for the response but is anyone
there who can translate this into beginner speak please? or at least
something I can work on even if I don't understand what I'm doing.

usually indicates that some of your repos in /etc/apt/sources.list are
not enabled.

Thanks,

Clark.