Old 01-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Donn

Default How would I start a blog (for free)

Hi,
I'd like to have a site that I can brain-dump to now and then - to cover my
few dev projects and house tutorials and so forth. Can anyone reccommend
sites? I ain't got no money, so it has to be free. I'd be uploading images
and files now and then, so some space too.

Or am I smoking my socks

Old 01-02-2008, 03:44 PM
"Robert Menes"

*I'd like to have a site that I can brain-dump to now and then - to cover my
few dev projects and house tutorials and so forth. Can anyone reccommend

sites? I ain't got no money, so it has to be free. I'd be uploading images
and files now and then, so some space too.

Or am I smoking my socks

Hi Donn,
*
Have you looked into WordPress yet?
*
http://wordpress.org/
*
That should cover all of the bases for you.
*
--Robert Menes
(Kubuntu user and loving it!)
--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.