-   -   How would I start a blog (for free) (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/26883-how-would-i-start-blog-free.html)

Donn 01-02-2008 03:41 PM

How would I start a blog (for free)

Hi,
I'd like to have a site that I can brain-dump to now and then - to cover my
few dev projects and house tutorials and so forth. Can anyone reccommend
sites? I ain't got no money, so it has to be free. I'd be uploading images
and files now and then, so some space too.

Or am I smoking my socks :)

"Robert Menes" 01-02-2008 03:44 PM

How would I start a blog (for free)

*I'd like to have a site that I can brain-dump to now and then - to cover my
few dev projects and house tutorials and so forth. Can anyone reccommend

sites? I ain't got no money, so it has to be free. I'd be uploading images
and files now and then, so some space too.

Or am I smoking my socks :)

Hi Donn,
*
Have you looked into WordPress yet?
*
http://wordpress.org/
*
That should cover all of the bases for you.
*
--Robert Menes
(Kubuntu user and loving it!)
--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.