Old 03-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Ray Burke

Default Desktop Icons from which folder???

Can anyone answer this problem>

I run dual boot xp pro/Kubuntu 8.0.4
I thought that the icons that show on the desktop are the one that are
in

/home/rayburke/Desktop but the one on my desktop are from the file

/home/rayburke/ so why wouyld they point to this file and not to the
/home/rayburke/Desktop/

ray
Explore the new Windows Live. Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?