Old 03-17-2009, 02:47 AM
Jorge Pérez

Default (SOLVED) strange plasma and behavior in KDE 4.2

Message: 6

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:34:24 -0300

From: Derek Broughton <derek@pointerstop.ca>

Subject: Re: strange plasma and behavior in KDE 4.2

To: kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

D. R. Evans wrote:

> I filed a bug report about the size of the clock, and was told that it's

> infinitely resizeable (see <49ADAAF2.2080709@gmail.com> posted on this

> reflector;

??? *Do you really think that's going to be a usable link for most of us?

This is primarily an _email_ list, which means it would be up to your email

program to recognize that as a message id - and up to you to have saved the

message - before there'd be any chance of it working as a link, but I don't

know any email programs that would treat it as such (they usually think

it's a mailto: url).

--

derek

Thank you all for your answers and sugestions. I finally solved the big plasmoid issue. I've deleted two files:

.kde/share/config/plasma-appletsrc and .kde/share/config/plasmarc*

and the plasmoids configuration was restored to the original state. Just for information, this is the taskbar with the problems

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1038/img01c.png

and this is the task bar without problems:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7287/img02.png

PS: Some icons are still broken.

Thank You all.

--