Old 03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Steven Vollom

Default Thanks for the Virus.

I thought my computer was getting even worse by the minute. So thanks
to the one who doesn't understand, I have an infected computer again,
after being away from Microsoft for over 4 years. Not only a virus, but
some kind of ad barrage. In four years, no ads. Now every couple of
emails is something to erase. I hope you enjoy yourself. Trouble is
you are probably someone who has my gratitude for helping me.

I forgive you, but you are misdirected. Negative things have a way of
coming back at you. I hope this doesn't happen to you, whoever you are,
because the come-around is pretty unforgiving.

Steven

Old 03-16-2009, 09:27 PM
John Culleton

On Monday 16 March 2009 06:21:42 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
> I thought my computer was getting even worse by the
> minute. So thanks to the one who doesn't understand, I
> have an infected computer again, after being away from
> Microsoft for over 4 years. Not only a virus, but some
> kind of ad barrage. In four years, no ads. Now every
> couple of emails is something to erase. I hope you
> enjoy yourself. Trouble is you are probably someone who
> has my gratitude for helping me.
>
> I forgive you, but you are misdirected. Negative things
> have a way of coming back at you. I hope this doesn't
> happen to you, whoever you are, because the come-around
> is pretty unforgiving.
>
> Steven
I find it a bit strange that you would be complaining about
a MSWin virus on a Kubuntu list. Most of us don't run
windoze, and those that do use the Dark Side as little as
possible. How do you figure that one of us is at fault?

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters