Old 03-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Steven Vollom

Default How do I put the kmenu button back on the panel in Intrepid KDE 4.2?

Somehow my panel Kmenu got changed to traditional. I actually preferred
the new style, so I decided to remove the Plasmoid that is the current
Traditional Kmenu. I removed it OK, but was unable to install the other
type menu. So I added the Kmenu feature back to the Plasmoids. This is
where the problem comes: The Kmail button is on the Desktop, but is not
on the panel. I have tried to drag it to the panel; it refused. I
looked for installation options, but could not find any. Does anyone
have an idea how to do it. Even better, does anyone know how to find
and install the new Kmenu button to the panel. That would be my first
choice.

Thanks!

Steven