Old 03-09-2009, 10:57 PM
"DaveP at CoachGlass.Com"

Default Driver Question...

Any suggestions or links regarding how to get the Linksys WPC54G
Wireless notebook adapter to work? The device is seen but I cant get it
to activate... Thanks...

-Dave

--

David Pasquinelli

IT Manager - JAJ Enterprises, LLC
•Coach Glass
•A-1 Auto Glass
•Premier Auto Glass
•RV Glass Solutions

davep@jajent.com

Old 03-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Steven Vollom

DaveP at CoachGlass.Com wrote:
> Any suggestions or links regarding how to get the Linksys WPC54G
> Wireless notebook adapter to work? The device is seen but I cant get it
> to activate... Thanks...
>
> -Dave

Networking is pretty easy if you are using Intrepid. OS and desktop may
help.

Steven

Old 03-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Norberto Bensa

DaveP at CoachGlass.Com wrote:

> Any suggestions or links regarding how to get the Linksys WPC54G

> Wireless notebook adapter to work? The device is seen but I cant get it

> to activate... Thanks...

What do you mean by "seen" and "activate"?

Do you see it in ifconfig?

What does iwlist say about the device?

Are you using ndiswrapper? Is your OS 32bit or 64bit?

Old 03-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Knapp

Your email was in my spam trash. Perhaps this is why you have no answers.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:57 AM, DaveP at CoachGlass.Com
<davep@coachglass.com> wrote:

> Any suggestions or links regarding how to get the Linksys WPC54G
> Wireless notebook adapter to work? The device is seen but I cant get it
> to activate... Thanks...
>
> -Dave
>
> --
>
> David Pasquinelli
>
> IT Manager - JAJ Enterprises, LLC
> •Coach Glass
> •A-1 Auto Glass
> •Premier Auto Glass
> •RV Glass Solutions
>
> davep@jajent.com

Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?

Old 03-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Derek Broughton

Norberto Bensa wrote:

>> DaveP at CoachGlass.Com wrote:
>> > Any suggestions or links regarding how to get the Linksys WPC54G
>> > Wireless notebook adapter to work? The device is seen but I cant get it
>> > to activate... Thanks...
>>

> What do you mean by "seen" and "activate"?
>
> Do you see it in ifconfig?
>
> What does iwlist say about the device?
>
> Are you using ndiswrapper? Is your OS 32bit or 64bit?

What chipset is it - Network adapters are notoriously variable within the
same model, so you need to give us the information from "lspci" or "lsusb".
--
derek