Old 03-09-2009, 12:25 AM
"D. R. Evans"

Default Borders around desktop plasmoids

Most desktop plasmoids in 4.2 seem to have thick black borders.

Is there any easy way to get rid of them? Even just making them thinner
would be an improvement.

I looked in System Settings and nothing struck me as obvious.

Doc

--
Web: http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR

Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Jonas Norlander

2009/3/9 D. R. Evans <doc.evans@gmail.com>:
> Most desktop plasmoids in 4.2 seem to have thick black borders.
>
> Is there any easy way to get rid of them? Even just making them thinner
> would be an improvement.
>
> I looked in System Settings and nothing struck me as obvious.
>
> *Doc

As far as I understand it's the Desktop theme creator that decides how
the plasmoid should look (including the borders) and there are no
global settings for that. The only plasmoid I found you can change
borders in is the Picture frame where you can toggle "frame" in the
settings. I have some themes with really thick borders but there are
many that don't have it so try to find one you like.

/ Jonas