Old 03-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Steven Vollom

Default Panel Icons

My panel can be seen through. Among the icons that appear that are
default are Kmenu, the blue folder icon with a white house in the
center, trash, and the green globe for Network. I added Firefox,
Thunderbird, Dolphin, Shell, and Dictionary. The others that normally
be there are missing. Additionally, when I want to move an appliction
from the desktop to the panel, the applications do not show up on the
panel. How do I restore my panel to normal.

Steven