Old 03-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Jonas Norlander

Default KDE Color themes and GTK applications

Hi!

I'm not satisfied how GTK application looks in KDE when i change KDE
color theme. For example: Firefox has problems with color of fonts and
backgrounds specially in input and drop down boxes where the text
sometimes is unreadable because the colors. Is it just me or do you
all have that to?

/ Jonas

Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Dotan Cohen

> I'm not satisfied how GTK application looks in KDE when i change KDE
> color theme. For example: Firefox has problems with color of fonts and
> backgrounds specially in input and drop down boxes where the text
> sometimes is unreadable because the colors. Is it just me or do you
> all have that to?
>
> / Jonas

In System Settings / Kcontrol there should be a place to configure GTK
apps to use Qt settings. You could also install the gtk-qt-engine and
don't forget a good Firefox theme, as the default theme in Qt4 looks
terrible.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com