Old 03-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Uwe Brauer

Default kvpnc does not work without specifying the route

Hello

Since the kpvn list seems quite dead, I am sending this observation
here. I try to connect to a server running pptp, the connection works
but when I try to connect to a site I can't.

So I had manually (!) Add the following

sudo route add -net 147.96.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gw 147.96.68.129 dev ppp0
there is a a menu entry routes but specifying it there does not help.

Anybody has similar experience?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer