-   -   Kontract with other EMail Client (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/258-kontract-other-email-client.html)

Nils Kassube 11-18-2007 03:15 PM

Rene wrote:
> Is it possible to bind another email client as KMail in
> Kontract....Thunderbird for example ?

I don't know if it works with Kontact (I have no other email client
installed), but you could try this: Goto System Settings -> Personal /
KDE Components -> Default Applications -> Email Client. Select "Use a
different email client:" and enter the path to thunderbird.

Nils

Rene 11-18-2007 04:02 PM

Kontract with other EMail Client