Old 03-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Alfredo Martínez Pacheco

Default I can't see anything

Hello to all:

I am a newbie user of Kubuntu. I was reading a pocket guide, quite useful, and exploring basic features of the system. I activated Desktop effects and all the screen went into black. I can't see anything so I can't undo this mess. I know, it's my fault. I cannot start a failsafe session. Any idea about how to restart in a safe mode and put all as before?

Lots of thanks. If you want, you can write me at this address: darkthal (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks again.

Alf
--
Por un uso responsable del e-mail. No a los reenvios indiscriminados. Verificación de las fuentes. Ponle fin a los Hoaxes