Old 03-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Steven Vollom

Default Why won't my Original Movie DVD's not play on my computer? Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2

Assuming that you are connected to the Internet on this machine, pasting
the
> I am pretty sure I got it all done, Nigel. Thanks for your patience. Even with your instruction about not being connected, still did not work. Right now with two separate computers one with email and internet, the other without, I start work on the one with internet that has to be installed on the other. Constantly going back and forth, I switch some times from one screen to the other forgetting that I have cables to change. As a result, it appears I have new problems while I am just not connected.
> I can't post the router configuration problem, because it is not Kubuntu, and I don't know when I will ever be able to get local help. If you guys weren't so patient with me, I would have to give up.
>

> I have a router, but the configuration is screwed up. I can't seem to get it working. It sure would help, if it were working. With it working, I could have both systems with email and Internet. THen when I needed to cut and past something it would be on the right computer. It just sits there collecting dust.
My Internet connection only downloads a maximum of 320kbps, so the
router should be able to handle those speeds fine. Again, thanks Nigel.

Steven