Old 03-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Brian Norman Wootton

Default java applets in Firefox

My java applets in Firefox have stopped working, I have
un-installed/re-installed
all packages suggested by Adept with 'java' in the search pane - no good.
I have a page and a half of 'errors, warnings, messages' in the Firefox
error console,
possibly nothing to do with the problem. My question is , does anybody
have a clue
as to what is wrong, and who should I talk/email the list of errors and
the bug to.
brian
Kubuntu 8.10, KDE 4.1.3, amd64bit

Old 03-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Brian Norman Wootton

I forgot to say in the previous mail on this subject, that the java
applets work perfectly in Konqueror.
brian