-   -   resize C in Wine ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/25582-resize-c-wine.html)

"Dave" 12-31-2007 08:41 AM

resize C in Wine ?

Hi,

a Kubuntu novice/gui user. I want to run PSP11 in Wine but the
installation says C is too small. PSP11 is 208MB as the download.

Can I change C in Wine, or, do I need to go to an earlier smaller version
of PSP, maybe 7 or 8 ?

Dave Nevin

Donn 12-31-2007 08:57 AM

resize C in Wine ?

> Can I change C in Wine, or, do I need to go to an earlier smaller version
> of PSP, maybe 7 or 8 ?
IIUC you need more space on your C: drive. This is a time for backups and
clearing cruft etc. - not anything to do with Wine itself.

You can do a lot of that from Kubuntu, but it would be safer to boot Windows
and clean it up from there. You may need to increase the size of your
partition, or find some other drive to install PSP to.

I'm not sure, but you should be able to install PSP directly from Wine into
your Kubunut home folder someplace -- assuming it has the space too.