-   -   RESOLVED ** Torrent problem Intrepit 64bit KDE 4.2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/255275-resolved-torrent-problem-intrepit-64bit-kde-4-2-a.html)

Steven Vollom 03-02-2009 06:41 AM

RESOLVED ** Torrent problem Intrepit 64bit KDE 4.2

>> Ktorrent does not add the download to the list of downloads.

Nils helped me with this problem when I was in Hardy. I had trouble
finding my notes, however I did find them. This was the fix then and it
worked again a little earlier today. Thanks to everyone who tried to
help. The solution is:

sudo mkdir <address where you want to store it>/$USER
sudo chown $USER <address where you want to store it>/$USER

Thanks again, Neels,

Steven