-   -   PeerGuardian filter Recent installation Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/255180-peerguardian-filter-recent-installation-intrepid-64bit-kde-4-2-a.html)

Steven Vollom 03-02-2009 02:03 AM

PeerGuardian filter Recent installation Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2

I attempted to download and convert the PeerGuardian filter. The
following error came up:

There are no IP addresses to convert in
/home/steven/.kde/share/apps/ktorrent/level1.txt

How do I correct this problem?

Steven

Ric Moore 03-03-2009 04:42 PM

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 22:03 -0500, Steven Vollom wrote:
> I attempted to download and convert the PeerGuardian filter. The
> following error came up:
>
> There are no IP addresses to convert in
> /home/steven/.kde/share/apps/ktorrent/level1.txt
>

> How do I correct this problem?
>
> Steven
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=peer+guardian+filter+setup+howto

Hope this helps. Ric