Old 03-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Steven Vollom

Default Lost cursor. 64bit Intrepid KDE 4.2

Right now I have a cursor, however, without notice I will be typing and
the cursor disappears. When I click where I want the typing to begin,
no cursor appears to let me know it is where I want it. Nonetheless,
when I type, the print begins generally where I want it to begin.

If wrong I am able to move the letters to place them where they belong,
but it is confusing to not see the cursor. Additionally, sometimes when
I click on another area of a document, the cursor does not move. I have
new batteries in the mouse, and it seems to work fine otherwise, so I
don't think this is a mouse problem. Nonetheless, I may have to press
several times before the cursor moves.

I have had my computer memory checked and it is perfect. I have 8gb, so
I am not short. That is all I can share for the moment.

Steven