Old 03-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Jan Torben Heuer

Default KMail: Accounts lost or reconfigured, TLS not supported anymore?

Hi,
[Intrepid]

Since yesterday or the day before, my IMAP Account got lost, my disconnected
IMAP account had the hostname deleted and my POP3 Account is also lost...

Also, I cannot connect to my SMTP server using TLS, anymore.

Does anyone also have this problem? Maybe we can find the reason...

Cheers,

Jan

Old 03-01-2009, 05:17 PM
uriah heep

While updating and adding apts I seem to have installed the wrong video package.* On but I get the command line which states

*checking battery**** ok

and it stops there.* I can boot recover and go to standard command prompt

From command prompt how can I reinstall the standard nvidia video?

Old 03-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Steven Vollom

Jan Torben Heuer wrote:
> Hi,
> [Intrepid]
>
> Since yesterday or the day before, my IMAP Account got lost, my disconnected
> IMAP account had the hostname deleted and my POP3 Account is also lost...
>
> Also, I cannot connect to my SMTP server using TLS, anymore.
>
> Does anyone also have this problem? Maybe we can find the reason...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jan

Dear Jan,

It is obvious you understand more than I, however, I have probably a
similar problem without an answer so far. But if I find a solution, I
will post it. If the post is no longer read, I will send it to your own
email address.

Steven

Old 03-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Steven Vollom

uriah heep wrote:

> While updating and adding apts I seem to have installed the wrong
> video package. On but I get the command line which states
>
> checking battery ok
>
> and it stops there. I can boot recover and go to standard command prompt
>
> From command prompt how can I reinstall the standard nvidia video?
That looks like something I said in one of my responses to a post,
however it must have gotten on the wrong post. For me it was an
installation problem for my new computer. I can't even remember what
resolved the problem, because I was working on something else when it
corrected. If this a note to tell me I was off topic, you are right,
and I am sorry. I can't understand how it could have happened though.
Anyway sorry.

Steven

Old 03-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Jan Torben Heuer

uriah heep wrote:

> While updating and adding apts I seem to have installed the wrong video
> package. *On but I get the command line which states

I don't see the point in your response, sorry. Do you also have problems
with KMail?

Jan