Old 12-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Seakat

Default More on openoffice

For OpenOffice, which previously I've used for about 2 years, I've
solved the lack of icons by tinkering with permissions, but I still have
the problems of not seeing all text on Write, Calc or Impress, and the
tiny row heights in Calc. This makes it practically unusable. I've tried
uninstalling-reinstalling and so on many times. Yesterday.....