Old 02-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Amila Liyanaarachchi

Default Plasms widget styled forms & menus

Just moved to KDE4.2 and the plasma widgets doing a great job to make
the UI nice.

But any of the themes or anything else does not provide the support to
change the appearance of application launcher menu and application
forms which makes the UI looks bad again.

Is there anyway which we can make the appearance of menus and
application menus similar to widgets?

Old 02-01-2009, 02:58 PM

And how do you change sounds seriusly ive been looking for events for 2 days--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 02-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Amila Liyanaarachchi

Isn't that system>System settings>Notifications ??

Old 02-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Jonas Norlander

2009/2/1 Amila Liyanaarachchi <amila.uoc@gmail.com>:
> Isn't that system>System settings>Notifications ??

Yes it is. Was just answering his mail to.

/ Jonas