Old 01-31-2009, 02:57 PM
John Culleton

Default Latest Gimp

What is the latest version of Gimp available for Kubuntu and what
version of Kubuntu should I install to get to this latest version?
--
John Culleton

Old 01-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Paul Kaplan

Gimp 2.63
Kubuntu 8.10
Try the LiveCD

Old 01-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Octavian Florea

On 01/31/2009 05:57 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> What is the latest version of Gimp available for Kubuntu and what
> version of Kubuntu should I install to get to this latest version?

The latest gimp version is 2.6.4. The latest stable release of kubuntu
as well as the latest alpha release offer version 2.6.3.
You can get up-to-date gimp packages from getdeb (
http://www.getdeb.net/ ). They are built for intrepid (8.10), but may
work for other releases as well (at least they work in jaunty alpha)