Old 01-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default digiKam and Gwenview KDE 4.2

I was used to have under Kubuntu 8.10 KDE 4.1.x digiKam and Gwenview installed at the same time. The first I use for my camera, the second is a nice quick viewer of pictures.

Since upgraded to 4.2, both programs cannot be installed at the same time. When I have digiKam installed and run installation of Gwenview, adept replaces libkipi0 with libkipi6, and removes as well libkipi-common, kipi-plugins, and digiKam itself. And the other way around.

Is there a way to have both? Thanks.

Georgi