Old 01-30-2009, 06:54 AM
Girard Henri

Default kde4.2

I compiled kdevelop4 and k3b and they work as they should do
i hope there will be soon an only kubuntu kde4.2 because i don't like to
install first ubuntu then kde4.2 as i don't use gnome much
Jaunty is still in alpha and my ATI xpress doesn't work well with it
the drivers are added but i can't get composite working.

thanks all for this good job