Old 01-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Bas Roufs

Default Is it possible to manually activate an eth0 connection? COMPLETELY SOLVED!

Dear everybody

As mentioned before, I managed to establish a working eth0-wired LAN connection at home. Yesterday, it became clear that it works also elsewhere. I plugged in my laptop into another wired network/ router with another IP address. It* worked out of the box. So, with respect to ethernet wired LAN connections from my laptop, I am fine now.

Thx. for all the feedback on this issue.

Respectfully yours,

Bas

--
Viaconsensus