Old 01-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Pol

Default knode times out

Often (not always) knode times out, while accessing my newsgroups provider.
Thunderbird and Pan clients always work fine, so it should be knode issue.
Any ideas?

Thank you
--
Pol

Old 01-17-2009, 09:44 PM
andrew heggie

<posted & mailed>

Pol wrote:

> Often (not always) knode times out, while accessing my newsgroups
> provider. Thunderbird and Pan clients always work fine, so it should be
> knode issue. Any ideas?

Change the server timeout?

settings->configure knode->accounts newsgroupserver->edit->server timeout

AJH

Old 01-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Pol

andrew heggie wrote:

> Change the server timeout?>
> settings->configure knode->accounts newsgroupserver->edit->server timeout

Increased 60 s to 110 s
Also set 'hold connection' to 435 s, but i am not sure what it is

Things seem to go better.

Thank you
--
Pol