Old 01-17-2009, 05:16 AM
taranjitsingh dahiya

Default problems with pppoe connections

hi

i m facing problems with pppoe connection it configures and works
fine but it keeps disconnecting after some time i have to "sudo ipconf"
and reconfigure it and again it does the same thing......

i have
kept network connection to wired connection "DHCP" are my settings
incorrect if yes please give me some suggestions how to configure and
how to keep pppoe connection stable..

with regards

Taranjit Singh{TJ}

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com