Old 01-17-2009, 01:07 AM
Steven Vollom

Default Help for Steven Thanks!!! To all of you.

For the past four years, since I have been trying to use Linux, I have had
both hardware and experience with Linux problems every day. When I couldn't
replace my broken Windows CD without repurchasing, I started to try Linux.

But since then every spare moment has gone into repair or replacement of
hardware, or repairing damage to packages caused by my experimenting how to
use the programs. I did not know I was neglecting anything.

I did not have a breath to search for what you have so kindly provided with
the proper books. Someone gave me a Linux book one time. It was so complex
and over my head, my brain went into warp just scanning it. I would get
headaches being transferred from topic to topic without having an
understanding of the topic I was transferring from. Most of the time, the
transfers continued until you could not find your way back to your starting
point.

My sides and tummy are hurting, I am so happy. I just can't stop laughing.

Steven

It appears that rutebook will feed me in a way I can handle for quite a while.
And as soon as my new computer gets running, I should be able to spend a lot
of time just learning from these wonderful sources.