Old 01-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Mike Shaw

Default Is the list still functioning?

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Steven Vollom
<stevenvollom@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I just rose from 7 hours of sleep on a weekday. There were no messages on
> the 'List'. I was worried that I either broke something in my computer or
> that something at the 'List' stopped working. I hope everything is all
> right.
>
> I just got a reply from another forum that was an question from someone about
> a post made about a month ago. They were having a similar problem and
> wondered if I had solved the problem. I helped them the best I could and
> referred them to this forum when they had difficulties with Kubuntu. I hope
> the 'List' is still working. Losing this forum would be terrible. It is the
> best source for help that exists for Kubuntu users.
>
> Steven

Seems okay to me.

l8r,

Mike
--
The Boulder, Earth Bending Wrestler: "The Boulder's over his
conflicted feelings, and now he's ready to bury you in a

Old 01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Matthew Flaschen

Steven Vollom wrote:
> I just rose from 7 hours of sleep on a weekday. There were no messages on
> the 'List'.

Steven, if you ever are worried that you're not receiving all the list
messages, check the web archive at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/ . Other than that, be
patient. Sometimes the list is busy, sometimes it's calm.

Matt Flaschen

Old 01-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Steven Vollom

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
>
>> I just rose from 7 hours of sleep on a weekday. There were no messages on
>> the 'List'.
>>

> Steven, if you ever are worried that you're not receiving all the list
> messages, check the web archive at
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/ . Other than that, be
> patient. Sometimes the list is busy, sometimes it's calm.
>
> Matt Flaschen

I am sorry, and thanks Matt. I just love the 'List'. I will try to
remember your response. I guess I am used to lots of posts, almost all
the time.

Steven

Old 01-16-2009, 06:49 AM
Ric Moore

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 15:59 -0500, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
> > I just rose from 7 hours of sleep on a weekday. There were no messages on
> > the 'List'.
>
> Steven, if you ever are worried that you're not receiving all the list
> messages, check the web archive at
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/ . Other than that, be
> patient. Sometimes the list is busy, sometimes it's calm.

Hey Matt! You forgot where you are. <cackles> Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987

Old 01-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Matthew Flaschen

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 15:59 -0500, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
>> Steven Vollom wrote:
>>> I just rose from 7 hours of sleep on a weekday. There were no messages on
>>> the 'List'.
>> Steven, if you ever are worried that you're not receiving all the list
>> messages, check the web archive at
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/ . Other than that, be
>> patient. Sometimes the list is busy, sometimes it's calm.
>
> Hey Matt! You forgot where you are. <cackles> Ric

Gah! Sorry. Obviously, that link should be
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-users/ .

I blame the Reply-To! It's /too/ convenient.

Duly pwned,

Matt Flaschen