Old 01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Steven Vollom

Default Is the list still functioning?

I just rose from 7 hours of sleep on a weekday. There were no messages on
the 'List'. I was worried that I either broke something in my computer or
that something at the 'List' stopped working. I hope everything is all
right.

I just got a reply from another forum that was an question from someone about
a post made about a month ago. They were having a similar problem and
wondered if I had solved the problem. I helped them the best I could and
referred them to this forum when they had difficulties with Kubuntu. I hope
the 'List' is still working. Losing this forum would be terrible. It is the
best source for help that exists for Kubuntu users.

Steven