-   -   Cron and mail (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/227895-cron-mail.html)

Michael Satterwhite 01-14-2009 09:28 PM

Cron and mail

I've got a problem with the interaction between cron and mail.

I recently had to load a new computer with Hardy. I restarted my cron jobs,
which have a MAILTO command at the top of them. On my old machine, I received
a daily email showing me the status of these runs. Since the reload, no email
messages have been received. Would someone be so kind as to give me some
ideas on how to fix this?