-   -   Best place to post re missing Kubuntu Packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/227874-best-place-post-re-missing-kubuntu-packages.html)

"D. R. Evans" 01-14-2009 08:43 PM

Lindsay Mathieson said the following at 01/14/2009 02:24 PM :
> Subject says its all - I feel there a package which should be included in KDE
> 4.2 (kimono - KDE mono bindings) but it doesn't appear to be built.
> Whereabouts would I bring this up?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs and say that it is a wish.

Before you do that, check the licensing for kimono, to make sure that it's
compatible with what {K}ubuntu allows.

Doc

--
Web: http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR

Lindsay Mathieson 01-14-2009 09:13 PM

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:43:42 am D. R. Evans wrote:

>https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs and say that it is a wish.

Thanks!

> Before you do that, check the licensing for kimono, to make sure that it's

> compatible with what {K}ubuntu allows.

It is. We already have the qyoto (QT Bindings) in kubuntu.

--

Lindsay Mathieson

http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home