-   -   c-nile virus (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/227801-c-nile-virus.html)

"pewtas@gmail.com" 01-14-2009 06:43 PM

c-nile virus

I've shared a document with you called "c-nile virus":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dctxk5fm_19dh5m7kgn&invite=gz49vp8

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.
---

Hello All,

I'm not sure whether or not this is a real virus or a joke. Apparently there is a very nasty email virus called the c-nile virus!!! :-(

I'm not sure.... but I think that it may even be affecting me, as I use http://gmail.com for my emails.

Yours Faithfully and With Love,
I sincerely hope that you don't get this nasty virus affecting you

*SMILE*

As I am a Christian (but I don't want to Bible bash either), I can recommend that you say a quite prayer to GOD and ask for his help!!!!

petethepoet (aka 'pew')
Peter E Williams,

signing off, and very sincerely wishing that your computers run happily and without problems

BIG HAPPY SMILE

Goodbye from PEW in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Just wanted to send you this Warning and to be on the Lookout !

There's absolutely no cause for Alarm.

This is just to prepare you for the Event.

I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus.

Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this
one.

It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1960.

Symptoms:

1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.

2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail.

3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.

4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.

6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished.

7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND."

8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "

DELETE."

IT IS CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."