-   -   where is the system administration page in Kubuntu 8.10? (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/227644-where-system-administration-page-kubuntu-8-10-a.html)

David Vohwinkel 01-14-2009 03:07 PM

where is the system administration page in Kubuntu 8.10?

I am a new to Kubuntu user.. ex-Fedora, but always kde.

I have always had a System->Administration menu page on other
distributions. Even on Ubuntu 8.10 you can click on System then
Administration... what am I missing? Does Kubuntu really not have

this? Is there a way to add this functionality?

I am not talking about "system setting" in the Kubuntu menu.. that is
for kde specific stuff.. I am talking about printer setups, service
start control, user accounts changing, etc.. etc...

Thanks

-Dave