Old 12-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Jonathan Patrick Davies

Default Kubuntu Tutorials Day Packaging in PDF

First of Merry Christmas everyone!

Some of you may remember the TutorialsDay[1] and I believe that some do not
wish to read the complicated logs. So! I've written up the packaging section
into a nice PDF file (with LaTeX) for easy reading.

One can find it here, with the source:

http://people.ubuntuwire.com/~jpatrick/tutorials/

And the rest are to come! I shall keep you informed with updates.

Feel free to send me any suggestions or ideas.

Happy holidays,
Jonathan
--
Kubuntu - Pure KGX http://www.kubuntu.org

Old 12-25-2007, 11:40 AM
"Leticia Hernández"

2007/12/25, Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpatrickdavies@gmail.com>:
> Some of you may remember the TutorialsDay[1] and I believe that some do not
> wish to read the complicated logs. So! I've written up the packaging section
> into a nice PDF file (with LaTeX) for easy reading.

Nice present, thank you.

Merry Christmas!

--
Leticia Hernández