Old 01-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Michael Krueger

Default How to tell apt not to update OpenOffice - Keep a specific version of an application?

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to tell apt to irgnore updates for a specific
application?
I use Kubuntu 8.10 and would like to keep the OpenOffice 3.0.0. version
and not upgrade. Currently the pending OpenOffice update is showing in
the update notifier... and I would like to not show it, so that I can
apply other updates.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Michael