Old 01-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default OOo 3.0.1 does not work

Today I upgraded my Open office suite from 2.4.1 to 3.0.1 using the following software source:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/openoffice-pkgs/ubuntu interpid main

After this update open office is not operational at all. It starts then crashes immediately. Any help please?

gk

Old 01-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Paul Kaplan

It's due to a bug in the openoffice.org-kde package. Removing it may affect the
look, but not the functionality.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Georgi Kourtev

It works that way although the look is rather ugly.

How can I know when the issue with openoffice.org-kde is solved?

gk