How do I remove Newsmax from my emails?
On Saturday 10 January 2009 4:31:45 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
> It isn't that I don't like what I read on Newsmax, it is that I don't like
> to get what I don't request. Newsmax has a remove me withing 24 hours
> option that just does not work. I have tried that many times, in fact,
> yesterday at the most recent and the day before that.
> Again, I am a little dense on understanding the filter function of my email
> service, Kmail. Is it possible to have Kmail just delete them as they
> arrive. If so, how do I set up that option?
> "Newsmax.com" <email@example.com> is how it shows when I
> receive them. Thanks!
1. Highlight your Newmax message
2. Right click for drop down menu
3. Left click on: Create Filter -> Filter on From
4. Select: "Match all of the following" and make it "From contains newsmax"
5. Under Filter Actions select: Move into folder "trash"
That should take care of it.
Monroe, OH 45050
When you look at the actual consequences of "corporate greed" versus corporate
philanthropy, you find that greed doesn't do nearly as much harm. -- Thomas
kubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users