-   -   empty partition table when installing (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/224846-empty-partition-table-when-installing.html)

roberto 01-08-2009 08:35 PM

empty partition table when installing

hello, i tried to install a live kubuntu 8.10 desktop i386 on a
pendrive following the steps in
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick

the live works fine but when i try to go to the installation via the
live on the pendrive the first three steps are ok but then, when i
have to choose the disk to use for the installation ... no disks are
displayed !
not my hard drive, not the pendrive, nothing

on the other hand i can access correctly to all my disks from dolphin

thank you very much in advance for any help
--
roberto
OS: GNU/Linux