Old 01-10-2009, 08:23 PM
"Mike Shaw"

Default wi-fi printer

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Paul Lemmons <paul@lemmons.name> wrote:

> Mike Shaw wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Paul Lemmons <paul@lemmons.name> wrote:

No prob, I had figured the same thing before I bought it and was sadly
disappointed.

Also I can tell you from my setup experience it will not initially
just "pick-up" an IP from your DHCP server even if you are wide-open,
i.e. no WEP, no WPA, etc. The only way I was able to do the initial
setup was from Windoze. Since then I have had no problems other than
it loosing communications with my systems(sadly they are only 6 feet
away) if the power flickered. I finally helped things by setting this
guy up with a static IP and putting him on my UPS. Haven't had any
problems since.

l8r,

Mike
--
Ed: This is worse than when he was just stupid! - from "Sitting Ducks"